• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloader Magazine Nov/Dec

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’re about due for the next issue (January/February 2024) at this point. Up until the management transition, each issue would normally arrive a few days ahead of the first named month on the cover, i.e. The Nov/Dec issue would come in late October, and the Jan/Feb issue would arrive in late December. Starting with the change in management, arrival times moved back a couple of weeks. This last one was the latest arrival I can remember, though.

Mr. Gatliff used to be involved with a trekking journal called On the Trail, but it went under years ago. I bought a few single issues, but I didn’t subscribe. It was an interesting magazine, but nowhere close to the quality of Muzzleloader.

As the delays with the Nov/Dec 2023 issue were widespread and the amount of delay considerable, I would hope the editor might address this with an explanation in an upcoming issue of the magazine. I think the editorial staff is probably pretty small, and maybe even just family. A serious illness in one individual may be enough to have an effect.

We’ll see what the mailman brings In the coming weeks.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

We’re about due for the next issue (January/February 2024) at this point. Up until the management transition, each issue would normally arrive a few days ahead of the first named month on the cover, i.e. The Nov/Dec issue would come in late October, and the Jan/Feb issue would arrive in late December. Starting with the change in management, arrival times moved back a couple of weeks. This last one was the latest arrival I can remember, though.

Mr. Gatliff used to be involved with a trekking journal called On the Trail, but it went under years ago. I bought a few single issues, but I didn’t subscribe. It was an interesting magazine, but nowhere close to the quality of Muzzleloader.

As the delays with the Nov/Dec 2023 issue were widespread and the amount of delay considerable, I would hope the editor might address this with an explanation in an upcoming issue of the magazine. I think the editorial staff is probably pretty small, and maybe even just family. A serious illness in one individual may be enough to have an effect.

We’ll see what the mailman brings In the coming weeks.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob
In days gone by I would've got the Jan./Feb issue a week ago. Oh well...

I received my November/December issue on the 21st of December. I saw that feature article about the Masonic Mountain Men raffle, and that nice Jim Parker Hawken they were offering as the prize. The drawing was to have been on December 24th, but I looked it up online and I believe the deadline for raffle entries was on December 20th, so I still missed out. I’m not certain I would have entered, but I would have considered it, for sure. It was a nice rifle and the money goes to worthy causes. I hope the raffle was a success.

We’ll see when the next issue gets here. It would be about due now, under normal circumstances.

Notchy Bob

I received my November/December issue on the 21st of December. I saw that feature article about the Masonic Mountain Men raffle, and that nice Jim Parker Hawken they were offering as the prize. The drawing was to have been on December 24th, but I looked it up online and I believe the deadline for raffle entries was on December 20th, so I still missed out. I’m not certain I would have entered, but I would have considered it, for sure. It was a nice rifle and the money goes to worthy causes. I hope the raffle was a success.

We’ll see when the next issue gets here. It would be about due now, under normal circumstances.

Notchy Bob
Yes a new waiting begins...

Back