• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

A Question for You Idaho Boys

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notchy. I still call myself one of the Idaho boys. I moved there in 49, went to college there, married wife from there, and called Idaho home during 22 years of military service. Retired and moved around/travelled. After my wife died of cancer, I intended to move onto a sailboat until my expiration date. But, another lady chased me until I caught her so, I am an Okie. Still enjoying life. Dale

I might be wrong but that backpack sure has the looks of a modified Chas Trager Trapper Nelson to my eyes. I have a stack of Trapper Nelson backpacks in my garage and if I paid $5.00 for one it better be nice!

Notchy. I still call myself one of the Idaho boys. I moved there in 49, went to college there, married wife from there, and called Idaho home during 22 years of military service. Retired and moved around/travelled. After my wife died of cancer, I intended to move onto a sailboat until my expiration date. But, another lady chased me until I caught her so, I am an Okie. Still enjoying life. Dale
Good post, Dale! From your history, I would say you qualify as an Idaho boy, even if you do live in Oklahoma now.

I've passed through Idaho a couple of times, but never had the opportunity to spend much time there. I understand the center of the universe is in Wallace, Idaho, and is marked with a plaque.

I sure would like to get back up there before my own expiration date and spend a little time in those mountains.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob

Good post, Dale! From your history, I would say you qualify as an Idaho boy, even if you do live in Oklahoma now.

I've passed through Idaho a couple of times, but never had the opportunity to spend much time there. I understand the center of the universe is in Wallace, Idaho, and is marked with a plaque.

I sure would like to get back up there before my own expiration date and spend a little time in those mountains.

Best regards,

Notchy Bob
You might try a hunt [elk/deer] just North of Council, east of Fruitvale. Been a while but was my favorite area. Things have changed in the past forty years I suspect. ;)

Back