• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is this a Renegade?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longcruise

70 Cal.
Reaction score
I really am quite certain that it is but wanted to have my opinion confirmed. The gun is 1800 miles away so physical inspection is not possible.

IMG_0425_copy_1170x503.jpg

Great, I'm doing a long distance analysis of a problem and the owner can't get to it for a couple days. So it gives me some time to decide his best solution.

Thanks for the replies. 👍

I really am quite certain that it is but wanted to have my opinion confirmed. The gun is 1800 miles away so physical inspection is not possible.

View attachment 243240
Yep, that's a Renegade. They are known to be worthless, terrible, very inaccurate, cheaply made and unreliable muzzleloaders. You really don't want one of those.

Therefore, please forward information on where that one can be found and I'll be happy to ascertain you, nor anyone else, will be inconvenienced by it.

Thank You.

Yep, that's a Renegade. They are known to be worthless, terrible, very inaccurate, cheaply made and unreliable muzzleloaders. You really don't want one of those.

Therefore, please forward information on where that one can be found and I'll be happy to ascertain you, nor anyone else, will be inconvenienced by it.

Thank You.

Gee, Tipp you are a much nicer guy than what everyone says about you. 🤣

I agree with @mushka , if you can buy it AND it is in good condition with at least a 'good' bore AND the price is fair, BUY IT! Renegade's and New Englander's are excellent. Better in my opinion than the Hawken models.

Great, I'm doing a long distance analysis of a problem and the owner can't get to it for a couple days. So it gives me some time to decide his best solution.

Thanks for the replies. 👍
Is this a problem we can help you out with? Surely in the next 7 to 10 pages we can come up with something close to the right solution. Or at least we can disappear down some intriguing rabbit holes.

Back