• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many ML's do you own?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
t/c new englander 50 cal for hunting
tenn poor boy 40 cal for target shooting
late lancaster 40 cal for target shooting
tenn poor boy 36 call for target shooting
been shooting for almost 1 year
addicted not yet but i could be in denial
between the rifles and supplies my wife thanks i'm trying to keep the muzzleloading industry in the plus

Obama plans to divert attention from the real problems in this country by sending the ATF to the homes of those of you who answered this question. :rotf:

You guys are gonna be so surprised when Obama comes out of the closet as a ML fanatic. I hear he's already got 7 flinters and a couple of percussions. You wait and see. It's coming out soon! :grin:

" I hear he's already got 7 flinters and a couple of percussions"

no he just starts his fires with a piece of flint to cook the rabbit he killed with a throwing stick.

I had owned 5 of them and then my medical coverage changed. Now I own one and build a new one every month to pay off medical bills. Almost paid off! Blood sucking pirates.

Gee,I do hate to be the harbinger of doom but was this a survey or a menu with accompanying names and directions for burglars.A man once called in/wrote the KRA {Kentucky Rifle Association} and asked for a membership list. He said he was writing a book on Kentucky rifles.Needless to say he didn't get it and,as I recall, nobody ever saw a book.

Wow, 4 pages of replies it this thread is only 2 days old.

Well I have 1 rifle, 2 revolvers and a side by shotgun. In other words, not enuf. :wink: GW

Heck with atf, if my wife would find out how many I had whew... crop rotation thats the key never have the same gun in the same corner more than a week.

More than enough, as my SWBO reads over my shoulder sometimes.That rotation doesn't work as she can recognize different toys as she like to watch me shoot them. She does support me in my hobby and goes hunting with me and shoots them now and then.:wink: PeashooterJoe..

" He said he was writing a book on Kentucky rifles.Needless to say he didn't get it and,as I recall, nobody ever saw a book'

It is probably not a good idea to make known any valuble collections over the internet if your home can be tracked from your personal info or other electronic means, and especially don't talk about someone elses valubles that you know about.

lets see whats in the hose tonight:
2- .58 enfields (with bayonets)
1-.58 Zouve (with sword bayonet)
1-.44/.60 Lematt
1-.44 Rogers&Spencers
1-.44 Mellinium Remington
1-.44 stainless Remington
1-.44 1860 colt army
1-.44 1851 brass sherrifs colt
1-.36 1660 Navy pocket colt
1-.36 1862 police pocket steel
1-.36 1862 police pocket brass
1-.36 1838 Texas Paterson colt
1-.31 Remington brass pocket pistol
1-.44 deringer of undetermined manufacturer
1-.36 brass snakes eye pistol
I may have missed a pistol or 2 but you get the idea.
95% mine 5% son's and all 3 of us in the family wife, son and father will and more importantly CAN load and shoot them. Working on getting the girlfriend out to shoot them also.

One flintlock rifle, two cap-gun rifles, one interchangable 12 ga smoothie barrel for one of those. Actually, It was a kit shotgun with a later rifle barrel add-on. And a percussion revolver (but that's not a muzzleloader, that's a front-of-cylinder loader).

I can only carry one at a time when hunting, and I primarily hunt whitetails, so I don't need but one and a spare. ;-) If I'm not going to use one I sell it off instead of store it. 'Course you do need a rifle and a shotgun (and no, a 42" bbl smoothbore don't do both well, I tried). :shake: I do need a flint smoothie, though, and then I'm set for life.

I've been married 29 years to my college sweetheart. Obviously I tend to stick to one thing.

A .45 Flint Fullstock Longrifle (48" Barrel)
.54 Pedersoli Tyron
.54 Lyman GPR
.54 Pedersoli Rocky Mountain Hawken
.54 Thompson Hawken w/Sharon Barrel
.54 Thompson Hawken w/Green Mountain Barrel
Beretta Model 10001980 Commemorative Shotgun
.45 Thompson Patriot Pistols (3)
Ruger Old Army (2)
Pietta .36 1858 Remington
Thompson Hawken Stock, Lock & Trigger :hatsoff:

sixbull

Hadta count in my head, but I have 9 rifles and 7 pistols. All percussion except one flinter. I will be adding flinters as finances allow. Muzzleloading is hugely addictive alright!

Rifles
________
.32 flint
.54 flint
.62 flint
.54 cap
.45 cap

Smoothbores
20 flint
12 flint

Pistols
________