• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Has anyone used the new USPS Ground Advantage?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just mailed a small package via USPS Ground Advantage this morning. The cost was $6.95. They said it would be delivered (from Florida) to the recipient in New Mexico on Friday… four days from now. A tracking number is provided.

I’ll report back on Friday, if I don’t forget, which is always a possibility.

Notchy Bob

I just mailed a small package via USPS Ground Advantage this morning. The cost was $6.95. They said it would be delivered (from Florida) to the recipient in New Mexico on Friday… four days from now. A tracking number is provided.

I’ll report back on Friday, if I don’t forget, which is always a possibility.

Notchy Bob
I checked the tracking number and also received an email from the recipient. My package sent by USPS Ground Advantage arrived in good shape and right on schedule.

No complaints.

Notchy Bob

I recently shipped rifles to Texas and Michigan Priority mail, insured 2.5K, USPS. Delivery to michigan was 4 days (over a weekend), texas 6. Both cost under 50 bucks. No stress about contents like UPS.
Dont know about UPS Stress, never had an issue. I now use Pirate Ship. It is cheaper and they dont ask what your mailing just the usual haz mat questions etc. Print your label on your PC and yer done. I do hand deliver the packages to UPS or USPS so I get a second receipt that the vendor actually received the package. Delvery times have been acceptable. Never an issue yet. I will keep doing it until caught for violating the laws as discussed elsewhere on the forum by those that warn us of our felonous actions. Good luck.

Grond Advantage is nothing more than the old first class, which doesn’t exist anymore.

I have shipped in the last decade or so over 14,000 pairs of hand made custom grips.. shipping nation wide via USPS 1st class and now Ground Advantage and I cannot see any decline in service or reliability

Shipping in a plain brown box with in house machine printed label w/postage ..I have had lost 1 pair of grips not delivered in all these years and they were mailed from a Church Camp ..Funny thing all grips are priced free shipping but a provision for priority mail is available for $6 to the buyer and have never had a taker ..

Though likely not perfect I'd be up fertilizer creek without a paddle were it not for the USPS ..and FYI my nationwide average for delivery time is 4 days for first class and so far that seems to still be a good number with the new Ground Advantage

Bear

Back