• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got my Woodsrunner But!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
USPS problems must be because of what "cities" the package travels through.. I'm in rural east Tennessee and usps is absolutely the best carrier of the 3 i've used (usps, ups, fedex).. with fedex the worst.. i've got several ML with them & shipped & received many rifles when i did gunsmithing with no problem,,, Can't say the same with the other 2.. UPS lost a $2500 benchrest rifle & i would never have got it back without a friend that worked for them who drove daily route between Knoxville, Tn. & Atlanta.. The Atlanta facility had several hundred packages in the"lost" room listed as "gun"... My friend found it (missing the shipping label) from my description of the case looking in it to be sure!! (the last time i used ups)

Mine was delivered perfect sorry you had a bad experience
Don't worry the shipping services are the problem. Jim Kibler and his staff make the experience awsome. The woodsrunner is as expected. Sight in is easy no adjustment. I was the biggest problem I had shooting and load workup. Patch and powder my adjust to single trigger. Broke flint had a delay second shot and replaced flint. Got my shots off with hold tension, focus on front sight and breathing. 25 yards on group of 3 to the right not the rifle. On target 4 in a group. I adjusted to the trigger. VERY HAPPY.

Attachments

• 20230419_152718.jpg
    20230419_152718.jpg
    643.5 KB · Views: 0
Just got my Woodsrunner in .45 with extra fancy stock. There was no damage to the box, but notice multiple tape wraps around it. Every picture up to this point shows no tape. One of the tape was partially unwrapped. I looked inside and found the cardboard box was opened, but nothing appears to be taken. More than likely it just popped open.

I must say this rifle what I been hoping for. Being 5 foot nothing, I found the SMR to be much too long for me, while light, even in .32, it is awkward to load and fire.

this stands up to the top of my chest, I can look down into the barrel. while being a. 45, it is a bit heavy for it slenderness. I am sure I will quickly get use to it.
My problem too ,me short SMR long /it went to a good home and I'm waiting in the woods for a runner !/Ed

Don't worry the shipping services are the problem. Jim Kibler and his staff make the experience awsome. The woodsrunner is as expected. Sight in is easy no adjustment. I was the biggest problem I had shooting and load workup. Patch and powder my adjust to single trigger. Broke flint had a delay second shot and replaced flint. Got my shots off with hold tension, focus on front sight and breathing. 25 yards on group of 3 to the right not the rifle. On target 4 in a group. I adjusted to the trigger. VERY HAPPY.
you need to try it at 50 yds. anything will shoot at 25, but i am sure it will be a good shooter. glad it all worked out,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back