• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Friendship: Who's going?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtcurman

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Who's going to the Spring Nationals at Friendship this year? :confused: I'm pretty sure I will. I haven't missed but about 3 shoots there my whole life!! :thumbsup:

Ben

Ben you lucky dog!..You must have very special parents and a love of shooting.....Going for the first time...driving and camping...shooting trap and the woods walk..going to teach a irrigated Flatlander how to shoot! will spend some time shopping too! ....Good luck ..Have fun...Dan

I would love to go, however work once again trumps fun. I would really like to spend a day or two on traders row.

I'm gonna do a walk-a-bout weekend trip. I only go the first weekend and this year the second weekend over laps with the Old Northwest.
mrbortlein

I'll be there again. :thumbsup:

..going to teach a irrigated Flatlander how to shoot!
I'm going to see how them cheese-ball shooters from Wisconsin do on the woodswalk. Word has it they use crackers for patching and salami for a ramrod... :idunno:

Would not miss it! I guess Jethro and I will go out on the pistol woods walk the first Saturday.
I need to practice up he whooped me last year!
:bow:

I love going on the woodswalk. I can't wait to use my new Fusil on it! :thumbsup: Hopefully I'll cut a card! :haha: I did last year with our .32.
Ben

Jethro224 said:
I'll be there again. :thumbsup:

..going to teach a irrigated Flatlander how to shoot!
I'm going to see how them cheese-ball shooters from Wisconsin do on the woodswalk. Word has it they use crackers for patching and salami for a ramrod... :idunno:
Jethro looking forward to the woods walk...don't tell anybody..it's cheese balls for lube -sausage for op cards and cornstalks for a ram rod.... swabbed with milk... :grin:

grzrob said:
Would not miss it! I guess Jethro and I will go out on the pistol woods walk the first Saturday.
I need to practice up he whooped me last year!
:bow:

Don't practice too hard... I ain't shot that pistol since last year. :haha: I'm gonna be draggin' my donkey on Saturday too. The plan is to hit the road after work Friday evening, get there in the wee hours of EARLY Saturday, park and sleep, and go to it when the gunfire starts. Looking forward to it.
I'm wantin' to tag along with the he-man woodswalk crew again too if I can. Now I got me a real he-man smoothie to use. :thumbsup:

blockhouseben said:
I love going on the woodswalk. I can't wait to use my new Fusil on it! :thumbsup: Hopefully I'll cut a card! :haha: I did last year with our .32.
Ben

:shocked2: Cuttin' a card with a .32! Ain't much room for error there! Oughta be a cake-walk with that Fusil. :thumbsup:
Good luck. :hatsoff:

I plan on being there all week, arrive first Sat. and stay through pistol awards on the last Sun. Maybe run into some of you there. Expect to shoot the woodswalk and maybe some offhand, but mostly pistol line is where I can be found. :thumbsup:

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Jethro224 said:
blockhouseben said:
Ben

:shocked2: Cuttin' a card with a .32! Ain't much room for error there! Oughta be a cake-walk with that Fusil. :thumbsup:
Good luck. :hatsoff:
Yeah,I know! I didn't think I'd hit! :haha: I wonder if I'll even have to AIM with the Fusil!! :haha: :haha:

Well, I'll be there for the He-Man woodswalk. I got a pistol that shoots straight too, so maybe I can tag along with you and Grizz for the Pistol Woodswalk.

Looks like I'll be camping with the wife this year. It will be her first experience with Friendship, she has been to lots of Rendezvous, but Fshp is a lot different.

Many Klatch

I'm sure we could use some more pistol totin' company. :thumbsup:
And I'll look forward to meeting Mrs Klatch. (Guess you'll hafta behave yourself. :wink:)

I plan to go for the first time this year. Planning on the first week-end.Don't think i'll be shootin' just taking it in and Traders Row mostly. :thumbsup:

I'll be there the first weekend, working the offhand line Saturday, and working the powder magazine on Sunday, then I'll come back Thursday- Sunday to finish the event. I'm stoked!

Back