• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fort de Chartres fall Rendezvous.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My team and I will be hosting the woods walk at this year's event. We have spent almost a year in planning and building this woods walk. It isn't the easiest woods walk some of you have attended
But it will be challenging, i.m proud of what my teammates have achieved with their efforts.
I'm hoping to see many of you on the trail this year.

380720790_328304026413585_7502955905424030742_n.png

Unfortunately I am not anymore, two of my old team mates have passed and Dave Horne and I are too old and decrepit, I will also still be recovering from cataract surgery at that time.
Getting old is an adventure for sure, I do however look forward to meeting you and hopefully Tenngun.
you're more than welcome to hang out in the barracks with use old guys that are doing the paperwork we'll be doing the scoring as the teams come in, the younger members of my team will be judges on the trail. I'll be taking the first team through just to see how the trail works out.
Oh, and by the way, life is an adventure.

Last edited:
Be sure to triple check the gun laws in Illinois. A friend almost lost a nice browning shotgun because “ it wasn’t secured according to state law”and it was in a case in his trunk!

Folks, I live in Potosi, MO. Is there a club anywhere me, that I can join? Thanks for the help.
I checked Google maps and Potosi is about an hour away from our club, the Gemmer Muzzleloading Gun Club in Pacific. It's an awesome place with monthly shoots. I can say if it was an hour from me it'd be well worth the drive, its a great group of guys. Send me a PM if you want more details. -Justin

I checked Google maps and Potosi is about an hour away from our club, the Gemmer Muzzleloading Gun Club in Pacific. It's an awesome place with monthly shoots. I can say if it was an hour from me it'd be well worth the drive, its a great group of guys. Send me a PM if you want more details. -Justin
The Gemmer Club has a very nice setup and the range is nice. Not knowing what
@BuffaloSolder hopes to do if shooting is his goal yep go with the Gemmers, if he wants to jump in with both feet into the living history of this hobby. Gemmers isn't a rendezvous-oriented club even though many of its members do attend events.

Back