• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fort de Chartres fall Rendezvous.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, @BuffaloSoldier, the Winter Encampment at Fort de Chartres on November 4 and 5 is the same weekend as the Gemmer Club's November match.

I will be at Fort de Chartres. @Justin.44 will be at the Gemmer Match. You could do a day trip to the Fort on Saturday and visit the Gemmer Club Match on Sunday or pick one to attend. Start a conversation with Justin or me for directions to the Gemmer Range ( we have a web site) or to Fort de Chartres.

Will do. I will be in civvies, with a safety yellow "CO DEPT OF TRANSPORTATION" baseball cap. Hopefully, should stand out!

I checked Google maps and Potosi is about an hour away from our club, the Gemmer Muzzleloading Gun Club in Pacific. It's an awesome place with monthly shoots. I can say if it was an hour from me it'd be well worth the drive, its a great group of guys. Send me a PM if you want more details. -Justin
it's s great club as Justin says . I live in Warrenton mo. it's about 2 hr drive for me, but it's so worth it . Bruce

Folks, my trip will have to be canceled. My daughter is in the hospital, down in Poplar Bluff, MO. She has several spots on her esophagus that are bleeding. Dr. discussing a transfer up to St. Louis for better facilities to deal with condition.

Folks, my trip will have to be canceled. My daughter is in the hospital, down in Poplar Bluff, MO. She has several spots on her esophagus that are bleeding. Dr. discussing a transfer up to St. Louis for better facilities to deal with condition.
Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she gets well soon. There will be other times you can make it to the Fort.

Bringing guitar and accordion and will track down Larry Callahan to pick with. Will probably be camped near Ron and Diana Robinson if you know them.

Talked with Larry yesterday he will be there about the same time as me. Gonna do some pickin' Friday evening and Saturday as well, pretty sure.

Latest posts

Back