• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dec. 2016 Decorate the Tree

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh.... excuse #11. "The sun was in my eyes." :haha:

A bit late now but, the rules never said you couldn't color the tree green, red, black, or whatever... :idunno:

Well a week and a half ago I was moving the plow from my barn to the garage to install it on my 4 wheeler and accidentally dropped it on my right foot. :doh: That ended outdoor activities including the late muzzleloader season for me. :cursing: Swelled up enough that I could only wear my slippers so did not get to decorate the Christmas tree. Swelling has gone down but still sore enough that I am babying it. Will have to wait for the January shoot. Happy New Year guys.

Dave

Ouch!
Probly didn't need the plow after all them words you hollered melted most of the snow. :haha:

Have a speedy recovery.

Thanks guys. :grin: I am healing well but had to take it pretty easy for a while. I am going to try regular shoes tomorrow and see how it goes. Swelling is pretty much gone but still black and blue. It was a big ouch and a lot of "hot" language as Jethro mentioned. It happens.

Dave

58 caliber said:
Well a week and a half ago I was moving the plow from my barn to the garage to install it on my 4 wheeler and accidentally dropped it on my right foot. :doh: That ended outdoor activities including the late muzzleloader season for me. :cursing: Swelled up enough that I could only wear my slippers so did not get to decorate the Christmas tree. Swelling has gone down but still sore enough that I am babying it. Will have to wait for the January shoot. Happy New Year guys.

Dave

That wouldn't even slow down the Duke, time to change the avatar.

I'm back! Did you miss me? :haha:
Haven't been able to get online for a couple of weeks. But it's fixed now finally.

Here's the results for the tree targets;

AMES had the best decorated tree with a score of 38. :hatsoff:

MDK_WV 2nd with 29.

Maven 3rd with 19.

And Mad Irish Jack scored a 9??? :shocked2:
The wind was blowing and the sun was in his eyes and... :idunno:
:haha:

Thanks for playing. :hatsoff:

Now that I'm back on the intergoogle I'll get a new contest started right away. :thumbsup:

Congratulations AMES, that was some good shootin. :hatsoff:
Thanks Jethro for the shoot. Did you give me any extra points for coloring the tree a real pretty green and staying in the lines with my crayons? :grin:

Looking forward to the next shoot

Back