• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Black Powder where??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mglampson

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone know the closest place to the Fort Campbell Ky area where my son in law can buy some real BP (no substitutes)? I am sending him my older 50 cal sidelock percussion and most of the fixins but I would like him to use the real BP.
Or how can I find a place that sells it? Thanks for your help.

Britches

He's an hour or two from Hunt's Outdoor in Hendersonville, TN. He might want to look them up.

HistoryBuff

Britches,
If you don't mind the $20 haz-mat fee
try[url] www.grafs.com[/url]. The haz-mat fee is the same
weather you buy one pound or 25 pounds. It works great when you can split a case with one or two
other shooters. Last time I checked Goex was at
$10.99 a pound. Hope this might help.
snake-eyes :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently checked with Graf's and was told they probably will not have any Goex in 2F or 3F before the end of the year. Something about a fire at the factory.

snake-eyes said:
Britches,
If you don't mind the $20 haz-mat fee
try[url] www.grafs.com[/url]. The haz-mat fee is the same
weather you buy one pound or 25 pounds. It works great when you can split a case with one or two
other shooters. Last time I checked Goex was at
$10.99 a pound. Hope this might help.
snake-eyes :hmm:

I looked it up last night to see what amounts would be with the Hazmat and when I got to 23 lbs. it showed the Hazmat fee to go up to $40?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back