• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Bag project

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsarge

36 Cal.
Reaction score
What do you think of my bag project, the hearts signify my wife and 3 kids. I need to add some more to it like an inner ball pocket and some tool pockets.

bag1.jpg

bag.jpg

Thats a nice bag :thumbsup:

I like the size and the rigid look, wont be a soft, allways collapsing bag while you dig for the makin's

I really like the wide gusset. I am always losing stuff in the lower corners of my bag because it's so tight down there.

Now that's what I call a possibles bag. So does the inside have pockets, or maybe a divider. :hmm:
Like the family connection also! :thumbsup:

No inside pockets yet, I'm still trying to make sure I get the exact type and size so I don't end up with something I didn't realy want.

oldsarge said:
What do you think of my bag project, the hearts signify my wife and 3 kids. I need to add some more to it like an inner ball pocket and some tool pockets.
Very nice bag and I like the idea of having your sweet hearts close to you. Real special :applause:

Very nicely done Sarge. :hatsoff: I like the personal touches added to the flap. Family's what it is all about.

Latest posts

Back