• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

18Th Century Fair At Schoenbrunn Village-2014

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Irish Jack

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone have experiences at the "18th Century FAIR AT SCHOENBRUNN VILLAGE" event in Ohio? I was thinking of going to it and was wondering what others have experienced there. I've viewed the web site and it appears great, but the personal experiences of others tell the better story. I'm not sure about it and thought of a day trip to check it out and form an opinion.

I stopped by a few years ago and found it interesting. But since the date conflicts with another event I haven't been back. :hmm:

It's coming up 18-19 October. I've never been there, but plan to attend this year.

Well I made it there last weekend and seems like a good event, several videos on facebook, would like to be a participant in the future, if not I still plan on going back next year, and may even check out Gnaddenhutten which is close by, and then there is Roscoe Village about 30 minutes away, which is a canal town and where parts of Centennial was filmed, they used this town for the Lancaster scenes..

:thumbsup:I daytripped it Saturday. I had a great time. Spent a goodly amount of time with my friends Bill "Wild Willy" Frankfort (Scrimshander/Artist) and Dennis Havener (vender of goods). They have use of a cabin in the village each year to pervey their goods. They also educate on the period and way things were done. It was an educational and interesting visit to a place I'd never been. I'll surely be making a yearly trip to the site. :hatsoff:

I was there Saturday also. I actually bought a ball bag off of Wild Willy. I'd definitely go back. I was just a little disappointed I couldn't get the wife's powerchair into the church for Matt Wulff's presentation. Since it was spitting rain, I couldn't leave her outside.(??????????? ) Next time I'll have the manual chair so I can lift her up in if the weather's poor!!!! Couldn't stay all day, but that'll be more reason to go back.

Back