• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

‘Ol Rabbit Ears

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here’s my brand new detonator-fired double barrel fowling piece:

9ED46AC9-4674-4D41-A8B6-BBAC333A5108.jpeg

It’s a Penderseldi 12 gauge. This particular gun got lost in the mail from Dixie Gun Works but by God’s will that situation resolved itself and here it is.

This gun is an absolute hoot. I enjoy it muchly! I’ve tried buck, ball, and bird. TONS of fun!!

A2FFA624-52B4-43F4-A025-1F2EFEED4D99.jpeg

I’ll be trying my hand at sporting clays with it as well as squirrel and rabbit.

0165D5AD-2A1D-4F3A-95C3-1BF650513AE5.jpeg

Also, I plan on posting an article about the Confederate usage of the double barrel shotgun during the American Civil War.

41B9C147-3FE2-4345-9333-CBFF55A9E05C.jpeg

Stay tuned gang!

-Smokey

Smokey, could you tell us more about your Penderseldi? It looks like a Pedersoli, but I've never seen a stock on one like that, or the barrel finish. The ramrod on yours looks pretty nice, not what a Pedersoli normally comes equipped with.

Back