• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

where are you ...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just thought it would be nice if everyone noted the state they live in. i think it would be nice to know where an item is located when someone wants to trade or you would like to
' try on " a gun before ye buy it, ect. just thought it would be good to know.
You must be aware that anyone who wants to make this easily visible can put the location in the "Location" box in their account profile? For example, mine says "Central North Carolina" and Daryl Crawrford's says "Lehigh Valley, PA", and yours says "long island, n.y.". So I'm not real clear on what you're trying to accomplish beyond that. Are you really wanting every member to list that info in a thread? Or are you asking people to put the info in their profiles? Am I missing something?
I’m with @doubleset on this. If folks want their location known, they can update their profile with as much detail as they care to divulge. Doesn’t change if they have something for sale or trade. Or is this a solution looking for a location?

And I still don’t know who you are😂
Wherever I may be you can bet your bottom dollar that I’m ready to hunt bear I’m ready to have a good time but I have no desire to have a bunch of trolls knock on my door thinking they’re going to get my guns so that’s where I’m at amen God bless America let’s go Brandon

South Texas here, specifically Bee County in the brush country about half way between San Antonio and Corpus Christi. I've noticed on this and other forums some members are reluctant to give their specific location or their age. It's almost like they are ashamed or something? But I'm pretty sure they aren't, we got plenty of members here who probably just forgot or didn't think it was important when they first joined.

At the moment, I'm in the hospital hoping they are not going to tell me I had another stroke.

Having said that, I live in a small rural, relatively poor but way overtaxed county in upstate New York. Northwest of Albany. Beautiful scenery if they stop clogging it up with industrial parks and solar farms.

I'm right here. Or, at least I was. Might be somewhere else by now. I never know.

We're in western NY State in a one room log cabin, high up on a hilltop. Some days we have to help push the clouds over the hill just to keep them moving.

Latest posts

Back