• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

We lost a member - Paul Vallandigham

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farewell, Paul...you will be missed. Your family is in our prayers.

When the book 'Great 20th and 21st Century contributors to our muzzleloading heritage' gets written - his name will be right there among the greats.

PV - you'll be much missed.

Thoughts and prayers from over here from all of us who 'knew' Paul, albiet remotely via these pages, and respected his vast knowledge, and the way he put it over to a klutz like me.

tac

Definitely a shock to hear that sad news. Seeing his picture made the news even more personal. We exchanged many e-mails and PTs. I respected his input and views. A personal loss and a loss to the forum.

Condolences to the family! I have always enjoyed his articles, he wrote about Muzzle Loading with a passion and I for one will miss him! RIP

Paul strived to be a patient, helpful mentor especially to new shooters. This into be commended. Even when Paul and I disagreed, I appreciated his ability to present his argument with respect. His civility should be a model for our discussions. I also appreciated his PMs.

RIP, Paul.

Regards,
Pletch

R I P Mr. V, your posts, knowledge, and humor will be missed
:patriot: :patriot:

what a sad thing this is ... my condolences to his family ... a gentleman in the old sense, and always gave good advice ...

Very sad news. The Forum has lost a great member.

Rest in Peace Sir, And Thanks for sharing your knowledge so freely

Never met the man but read some of his posts. Seemed to me to be a nice enough guy that just wanted to help anyone with a question. Im sure like everyone he was'nt always right but its the thought that he was just trying to help. My heart goes out to the family and friends. RIP Paul

RIP Paul, when I first got into muzzleloading Paul PM'ed several times to help me get started.

Thoughts and prayers to his twin Peter and the rest of his family.

Paul was a good man, and some very good reads on this board, he will be missed.

Sad news indeed....Prayers go out to his family,he will indeed be missed.
Friend when you get there tell Musketman,
snake-eyes said hey.....We will all be together
soon enough!

If there are flintlocks in Heaven - and for Paul's sake (and many of the rest of us as well) I hope that there are - I'll bet that right now Paul and Saint-somebody-or-the-other are involved in a spirited lead versus leather debate. And that saint, whoever he is, has his work cut out for him.

Back