• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lost in the People's Republic of NJ

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, also from N.J. Live on the Delaware about 50 miles south from you. There are some beautiful areas in the state, its to bad the state government is like it is, well the fed also. Deer hunting is pretty good in my area got one buck and looking forward to another.

The Jersey governor, wanna-be president and European castle owner, has ordained the destruction of an entire industry and is intent upon forcing millions to buy cars they might not want; re: his "royal decree" that after 2035 no gas cars can be sold in Yoisey. Someone needs to bring attention that this "order" may not even be constitutional or legal. Of course the upper-crusts will be able to afford EVs, and will have enough money to also have a gas SUV in the garage for when the power goes out, which it will.

Patrick originally from South Texas who got lost and relocated to the People's Republic of NJ.

We live in the NW most corner of the state -a gorgeous part of the state, still largely rural with excellent hunting.
We went the other direction.
Lived three years in Rockaway, in Northern NJ, until '71, when Dad moved us to Texas.
Northern Jersey was a pretty state, with hills, woods, and lakes.
Politics weren't as extreme back then, as they are now. Such a shame! ☹️
I was just in time for Texas Music's birth, with Jerry Jeff, Michael Murphy, B.W. Stevenson, and lots of others just getting popular. I still love the music!
Texas Music and Lone Star Beer!
God Bless Texas!!! 🤠
1702308972948.png

Welcome fellow prisoner. I’m in Morris County but plan to escape as soon as both kids are in college. 4-5 years tops. We lived in Sussex County pre-kids and it was/is beautiful there but still in a commie state.

Greetings.

Patrick originally from South Texas who got lost and relocated to the People's Republic of NJ.

We live in the NW most corner of the state -a gorgeous part of the state, still largely rural with excellent hunting.

I built a TC .50 Hawken from a kit my dad gave me for Christmas when I was about 10. I have shot it on and off over the years but finally decided to take it out during muzzleloading season this year. I started searching around for hunting load suggestions and found this site.
Great info!
Welcome from the North Coast..

Welcome from Easton PA. Grew up in Great Meadows, then WV, GA, back to PA, Iowa, PA, CA, now back in PA. You are only a stones throw to freedom but act quick cause it only takes a generation.

Back