• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Vegans in The Camp!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think your statements are valid and the reason vegans might only marry vegans isn't because of religion....it's because of mutual flatulence toleration.

:rotf:

Any assumption that meat eaters don't have bad gas, is ludicrous....

Part of the problem with Flatulence among "vegans" is the fallacy that you have to eat beans in order to get enough protein....
HOGWASH!
Beans and other legumes are very difficult to digest....And will certainly contribute to gas production in most people.....But to blame bad gas solely on a vegan diet, grossly misunderstands the human digestive system....
Gas is produced by the microbes in our digestive system.....everyone's is different.
There are many factors that influence flatulence....Diet, water, health, medications, antibiotics, geographic location, ethnicity, pets, hygiene, Etc...................................

Vegan food may have been a contributing factor in your designer's "bad gas" particularly if he just became a vegan....But it could have easily been any number of other things.....

I'm sure there are certain things that give you noxious "wind".... :haha:

Seeing you're an expert on "vegan gas" and it's causes, I'll concede and move on. But....I'll bet that monthly meetings of vegans have very few non-vegans attending....for obvious reasons....whew!....Fred

flehto said:
Seeing you're an expert on "vegan gas" and it's causes, I'll concede and move on. But....I'll bet that monthly meetings of vegans have very few non-vegans attending....for obvious reasons....whew!....Fred

Not an expert!...Also not a vegan. Also not aware of "monthly meetings" :shocked2:
Why would non-vegans attend a vegan meeting????
The only reason I can see vegans having meetings, would be to exchange recipes.....

Your designer friend (and only vegan experience1)...probably had some kind of digestive disorder which would explain both his vegan choice and the bad gas.....

flehto said:

RE: vegans and gas, Adolph Hitler was a vegetarian (not a vegan) and had "monumental" flatulence problems according to his doctor. His flatulence was the subject of much discussion in other settings where it was safe to do so outside the Third Reich, and his doctor, Morel, I believe, tried to treat his condition but never quite made Adolph fart-free. I don't know if this is particular to bean consumption, apparently Hitler had the best of diets with fresh veggies, or maybe all vegetarian diets do this.

He was also a drug addict....which affects the liver and other organs essential to digestion...

How Adolf found his way into this discussion is disappointing.... :shake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back