Quantcast

Southern California

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

F_Thomas

40 Cal.
Reaction score
It has been a while since anyone posted on California so here goes.

I live in Orange County and frequent Prado quite often. Only 50 meters, but it beats driving further. A lot of the ranges have closed around here.

I would be interested in getting connected to those interested in getting together to shoot. Please send me a PM.

EricG

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello there
I’m new here and also looking for people to shoot with
I live in Victorville but that’s fairly close to Prada
I just got a CVA flintlock rifle and have owned a CVA Kentucky pistol since high school

gary peacemaker

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Check out dsertmarksman just south of Palmdale in los angles national forest . Standard range 600 yards and a one thousand yard range once a month. First Sunday of the month muzzleloader meet 40 60 80 100 yards. Open to the public,sept is pistol cap and ball. I will be in Wyoming on a antelope hunt .once back if you get with me pm we can go and I will show you around. Muzzleloader - pistol-tactical- and shotgun small rifle range. Anyone else wants to come and enjoy feel free to pm me.

Monsai52

32 Cal
Reaction score
I shoot regularly at Rainbow, a small private range just outside of Temecula. About 15 minutes south of Temecula is the Pala range, up to approximately 900 yards. Here's a link: http://range.palatribe.com/

Best regards,

Old Fart

32 Cal
Reaction score
New here as well, in Lakewood. Need to find a place to shoot, and (hopefully) local sources for supplies

Old Fart

32 Cal
Reaction score
Prado wouldn't be out of the question. I used to fly RC planes out that way years ago

FishDFly

69 Cal.
Reaction score
It has been a while since anyone posted on California so here goes.

I live in Orange County and frequent Prado quite often. Only 50 meters, but it beats driving further. A lot of the ranges have closed around here.

I would be interested in getting connected to those interested in getting together to shoot. Please send me a PM.
There is about 20 or so clubs in California. If you send a note to the NMLRA, they will send them to you and ask for the contact information for Michael Bush. He is the State Coordinator..

Latest posts