• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Horace Kephart copy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here;

Today I have something new for me. It’s an exact copy of the famous Horace Kephart knife. The price is $180 shipped and insured tyd.

This was made from pictures and information provided by a few members here and some Google searches. I won’t name the members involved as it may make them mad if I do? But I certainly appreciate their guidance and assistance with the research.

The knife measures 9-1/2” long, with a 1” wide blade. The blade is .125” (1/8”) thick by 4-3/4” long 1095 high carbon steel. This knife was made, as close to the original as I could possibly get it. There is a very slight taper in the tang.

The handle is figured Black Walnut, it contains (3) 1/8” iron pins. The handle has the integral wooden guard just like the original.

The 5-6 oz. prime leather sheath is water formed for a secure fit. The knife will NOT fall out of the sheath. The sheath has a “dangler” just like the original. It will take a 2-1/4” wide belt. The sheath has the 4 tube rivets like the original, and is hand saddle stitched, again…just like the original.

If you’re looking for a great Horace Kephart copy, look no further. This is it!

This one will make you the envy of your camp or shoot.

I take PayPal, MO’s or checks. I only ship on Tuesdays and Fridays due to inflated gas prices and vehicle maintenance costs.

If you’re interested, please PM me.

As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Horace Kephart copy 008.JPG
    Horace Kephart copy 008.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Kephart 001.JPG
    Kephart 001.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Kephart 002.JPG
    Kephart 002.JPG
    424.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Kephart 003.JPG
    Kephart 003.JPG
    430.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Kephart 004.JPG
    Kephart 004.JPG
    441.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Kephart 005.JPG
    Kephart 005.JPG
    446.1 KB · Views: 0
Where are all the 19th. century persona guys who asked about a PC Kephart?
This one won't get any closer. Give it some serious consideration if you're looking for an accurate copy. Surely there's a Woodsman out there somewhere who wants to emulate the life and times of Horace Kephart? Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back