• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Salt and Pepper Bears

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doverdog

40 Cal.
Reaction score
A friend just sent me a picture of a sow bear with a very unusual cub. The cub doesn't appear to be an albino since it has black eyes and a black nose. The picture was supposed to have been taken near Tidioute in Warren Co. of NW Penna.

bwbears2.jpg

Bear cubs are sooooooooooo cute...

Looks like the cub is a polar bear exchange student... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Great picture, I'm in North East Ohio, just inches away from the PA line, I haven't seen any real live bears yet, but I'm looking... :winking:

There was 2 more pictures in the series that I didn't post thiniing I would save some room. What the Hey, I'll post them anyway.

bwbears3.jpg

bwbears1.jpg

I have absolutely no idea of any of the details. I got the pictures from a friend, who got them from another guy, who got them from places unknown. They look like they were taken from a car but the sow seems to be rather unconcerned with the whole thing to be very close to a vehicle. The cub kind of looks like a Samoyed dog pup doesn't he?

:: My friend said there was a donut shop just out of the picture, in the direction they were headed. It sits right next to Jellystone Park. :blah:

Hey Superflint,
Would your friend allow my wife the artistic license of painting that second picture? She would need probably an original print of the picture, for good contrast, and permission from the photographer to do an oil painting of it. She fell in love with the second picture, the one of the cub in front of the sow.
Let me know if it's possible to get a copy, my wife sure would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Bryan

Like I said, I'm not sure who took the pictures as I only got them from a friend who got them from a friend who got them from who knows where. They are probably just now starting to make the rounds on the internet since they were taken just last month, according to the time/date on the pictures, and were supposed to have been taken only about 50 miles from where I live. I will contact the guy I got them from and see if I can get any info on the original source. I'll get back to you if I find out anything. :)

I have the same pictures so i decided to track them down . The story and pictures first appeared in the Winnipeg Free Press . Winnipeg , Manitoba . The photos were taken on the highway about 50 miles north of Winnipeg . You can do a search of the newspaper and get all of the details .

Back