• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

RickD's Buffalo bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang that boys fast! and good too! nice job swampy!! congrats rick..a one of a kind! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

A one of a kind for sure..Excellent job swampy and remember I do have more hairy ole buffalo left..

Swampy that's great! :bow: I really like how your bags are turning out. Every time I look at one of yur bags I am inspired!!!

I'm glad it's done! :haha:

I have another bag to do and probably will mail both Tuesdayish. You want whats left of this Buffalo ans the other leather sent back?

Nah keep it and use it if you can..Swampy thank you very nice bag one I`ll be very proud to use for many years to come..

Latest posts

Back