• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rendezvous in CT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still no response to my emails so I’m going to just load up the car and if we can’t shoot in Goshen, we can go to Colebrook, I can take 2 guests.
I might bring a bow also.
Saturday would be the best day for me.

still no response to my emails so I’m going to just load up the car and if we can’t shoot in Goshen, we can go to Colebrook, I can take 2 guests.
I might bring a bow also.
Saturday would be the best day for me.
So, what is the best plan for tomorrow? Time, location, etc. If its raining I'm ok without shooting but if your up for it I will bring my stuff

Well I didn’t find a rendezvous in Goshen unfortunately.

I did come home with 2 boxes of old stock .490 ball from the local shop.
Not a total loss

Well I didn’t find a rendezvous in Goshen unfortunately.

I did come home with 2 boxes of old stock .490 ball from the local shop.
Not a total loss
Really?
You went to the scout reservation and no one was there?

I wonder what's up with that?

If you got the balls at Autumn, did you ask Chris's brother (I'm a horrible person for never remembering his name, he remembers mine) who is always working the counter and register. I saw him at the last Northeastern held there in Goshen pre-covid. (I then saw a few guns in the shop that I'd seen for sale at the event).

I asked chris and another ML guy I know that was at the shop today and neither one had any clue it was even a thing. They looked at me like I was crazy. Lol. I showed him the flyer and he starred at it scratching his head. Oh well, I too grabbed some round balls today and met up with a few acquaintances so it was good

Was up at the store a month or so ago.. They had Suise powder this time. Spoke briefly with an ATF dude who was inspecting their powder magazine.... Idiots. Had to pound out my first round ball at the club. Had powder in it but couldn't get it to touch off. Bought a musket nipple and some caps for it... Didn't think to remove the nipple and put a grain of powder in it through the hole and try another cap.... Oh well.

Back