• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alafia Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the exact dates for the rendezvous? For "outsiders/spectators ". Not for the entire week of camping.
I went last year for a couple hours. I enjoyed walking around and visiting the vendors tents. It was nice talking to the people there.
I took my rifle but left it in my truck. I couldn't ever figure out if I was allowed to shoot the woodswalk course or if I needed to preregister to shoot.
I've never attended and participated in anything like this so it's intimidating when you show up and don't know who or where. So unfortunately I didn't do anything.
I tried a couple weeks ago to find a contact number on the website where I can call to ask questions but I never found one. But it's possible I missed seeing it.
Thanks for any info.

Does anyone know the exact dates for the rendezvous? For "outsiders/spectators ". Not for the entire week of camping.
I went last year for a couple hours. I enjoyed walking around and visiting the vendors tents. It was nice talking to the people there.
I took my rifle but left it in my truck. I couldn't ever figure out if I was allowed to shoot the woodswalk course or if I needed to preregister to shoot.
I've never attended and participated in anything like this so it's intimidating when you show up and don't know who or where. So unfortunately I didn't do anything.
I tried a couple weeks ago to find a contact number on the website where I can call to ask questions but I never found one. But it's possible I missed seeing it.
Thanks for any info.
I looked and it said Friday 26th Saturday 27th.
Take Care Stay Safe

Alafia River rendezvous

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240116-094318_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240116-094318_Google.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
Yearly rondevous at Garland Ridgerunners in Warren PA encourages period dress but will allow anyone to safely shoot the course. Extra points are awarded for dress. This is a club event not the state or eastern event .

Thank you both.
@Gum Slough Muzzleloader are you gonna be shooting there or just looking?
As I mentioned earlier I'm not sure if anyone can shoot there during this rendezvous or just the ones that stay there camping all week.
TarpnStaslker, I would love to shoot, I'm not a member, just walking and looking.
Plus I'll be dreaming about the time Era, and the guns...
Take Care Stay Safe
Gum

Thank you both.
@Gum Slough Muzzleloader are you gonna be shooting there or just looking?
As I mentioned earlier I'm not sure if anyone can shoot there during this rendezvous or just the ones that stay there camping all week.
The shooting is only open to campers. The only shooting on Saturday is the shoot off you have to qualify for during the week. The grand prize is a Kibler Rifle

Gum Slough you can shoot at the 1st weekend of the month with some restrictions. We have several northerners t h at come and shoot in season
I would love to do that, also talk about becoming a member.
Right now with the job site lm on and some health issues with wife I wouldn't be able to obligate time needed. Thinking of the future. The1st weekend if the month would be a good start to get to talk and ask some questions.
Thank you, flconch.
Take Care Stay Safe

The shooting is only open to campers. The only shooting on Saturday is the shoot off you have to qualify for during the week. The grand prize is a Kibler Rifle
Thank you. That's what I've been wanting to know.
Maybe some day I'll get down there for one of the monthly shoots.
Good luck to you if you shoot.

Last year I drove there and walked around for a couple hours.
It's almost a two hour drive from my house but I really enjoyed it.
The music was great. I got to watch a few guys shooting clays with smoothbores. Also cool to watch.
If I make it this year I'll stop by to say hello.

Latest posts

Back