• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rendezvous in CT

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTShooter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
As much as I know right now

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpeg
    IMG_0700.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 13
Interesting.
Odd that there is no contact info.

I'll probably end up at Autumn next week and will inquire there. At least one of them used to go to the old event that was held up there so might know something.
There's a guy that works at Sportsman's Outpost who will probably know too, might be able to get there sooner.

Is it legal to bring firewood into Connecticut?
NW
Legal? No. Ridiculous, yes. As an arborist for over 20 years it dont matter any more, the horse is out of the barn and has already died of old age.
There is a sign at the border, next to King Lamont's name, that says no firewood but I have never heard of it being enforced or monitored

I don’t think there is any shooting other than archery. My club isn’t too far away.

I don’t think there is any shooting other than archery. My club isn’t too far away.
If that is the same venue I remember from the old "Northeastern" they did have a muzzleloader rifle range set up for all the years that event took place.
If we can get contact info for whomever is running it, I'd think it worth asking that person.

If that is the same venue I remember from the old "Northeastern" they did have a muzzleloader rifle range set up for all the years that event took place.
If we can get contact info for whomever is running it, I'd think it worth asking that person.
I looked on line and couldn't find any info. The FB page doesn't allow outside visitors to view

No word back from anyone about the event.
My range is in Colebrook. We can shoot what ever we want.

Just saw this now! Hopefully there will be some shooting involved. I will try my best to make it either way. About a 45minutes drive

I don't use Facebook so any info you guys find out would be appreciated to be posted here

Back