• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Alafia Rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I attended a small rendezvous this past weekend in Georgia. Most of the vendors were heading to Florida from this event. Wish I could head that way also.

Swab: Take photos if you can. Would be cool to see. With current weather in single digits there's probably more than a few that wish they were heading there. LOL Have a great time. Post pics !!!

Rick

Shinin’ times for sure!

These pics are from 09’ I’m sure things have changed somewhat…

199C6CAF-42F7-4328-B79D-1F9E8F22D033.jpeg

CA6BCDC3-06D4-41EE-B5CE-5284F7ADFC4A.jpeg

26DBA8F7-1B8E-4CD6-8FCA-E83F6B1AA18B.jpeg

1C54EDD2-10EE-4B84-8E83-EC6FC944FB3B.jpeg

I hope I make it back down that way again one day…
I still use a primer horn I bought off a blanket there..

Hopefully someone there will post some current pictures..👍

It's a great week long event. I have managed to sneak a few days in. Those few days were not enough to see everything or do anything. There's a lot of shooting events. Many vendors and blanket traders. Even school classes so you can bring school aged kids. They come with their lesson plans and certified substitute teachers make sure lessons are completed.

I have been on sight for about a week.things are shaping up but the weather is giving us fits. I help with hawk and knive and have a small trade tent right across from there. Early setup for participants starts on Wednesday. 71 degrees right now

Back