• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pyrodex...will somebody please explain?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a lot worse- more confusing now-- Its called the "Kennedy Space Center" at CAPE CANAVERAL.

Go Figure! :surrender: :thumbsup:

I missed an answer on an oral test in grade school when I called it Cape Cod. :idunno: Bill

You might have earned half credit if you called it "Cape Codpiece", considering the President's reputation for the ladies that visited the White House whenever Jackie was out of town. :blah:

To the Muzzleloader shooters in Hilo, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Fort Yukon, Chalkyitsik, Yellowknife; Lostwood and Wing, North Dakota and Jamestown, CO, I hope this discussion helps you be better able to use easily available components so to enjoy your sport more. I've worked in your towns, Season's Greetings, and Good Smoke!

Herb,

Now that i'm close to leaving the forum i'll give you this.

I use Pyrodex quite a bit in C&B revolvers in CAS. I use so much powder that it's easier to get.

Have a nice Xmas. You've been a good sport.

Capper said:
Herb,

Now that i'm close to leaving the forum i'll give you this.

I use Pyrodex quite a bit in C&B revolvers in CAS. I use so much powder that it's easier to get.

Have a nice Xmas. You've been a good sport.

Don't you DARE tuck tail and run...
I need a sparring partner! :wink:

This entire thread really baffles me,being that Goex is alot easier to find than subs in this neck'o the woods.I use strictly Goex.....just becuz.?For one thing,it's what I prefer.....and fer another,,,,they're aint nuttin else around locally anyhow? :surrender:

It just seems odd to me that real BP subs are even an issue,given that GOEX is the standard,most available powder around here?My local gunshop carries 2F and 3F Goex.....what more could I want?

Consider yourself lucky.

There are many places in the U.S.A. where the only way to get anything except synthetic black powder (subs) is to buy on line and pay the Hazardous Material fee + shipping to have it delivered.

Capper, I see it is your birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday to you and all the best in the new year. Herb

I'll wish you a Happy Birthday Pete, but damn if I'm gonna spank you! :shake:
Herb, you wanna take over here? :surrender:
Happy Birthday! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

Too many hard feelings now. It's best if I don't post anymore. I'm not running away. Just keeping the peace.

Capper, some of the guys p.m.'d me and asked me if I could talk you into staying. This is not for me, mind you, just doing it for the other guys.

Ok, I made that last part up. So stick around so I can have someone to tell lies to.

And happy birthday you old character. Bill

What's wrong Capper someone lick the red off your candy.You need to stay Capper hell they may get mad at you but they can't eat you. Who's going to help me eat these cats. :wink:

Capper said:
It's best if I don't post anymore.
This appears to be your second to the last, "last post". How can we miss you, when you won't go away? :rotf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back