• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

People Like This...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
People like this make the world a better place.
I had posted a while ago our need for a Left-hand percussion rifle in .50 caliber for the Boy Scout Muzzleloading program ("Mountain Man") that we run each summer at Camp Raven Knob in Surry County, NC. The kids learn the basics of gun safety, are instructed on how to load and shoot muzzleloading rifles and get to shoot, most for the first time. The program is getting more and more popular.
Well, I got an email from a member ("Ken") here that wanted to help. A short time later he notified me of one for sale right here in out ML Forum and offered to contribute half the price! It was the perfect gun for our needs- we got the lefty rifle we have been hoping for and it is on the way!
So, here is a big shout out to Ken and to all those among us who give of their time and resources to help others in making our world a little better :thumb:

Attachments

• Lyman Deerstalker LH 50 cal.jpg
    Lyman Deerstalker LH 50 cal.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
I have an eagle scout here at work. I gave him al my scout stuff from the 60s.
He is 17 now and when he turns 18 he wants a civil war rifle, and he want to get into reenactment.
Home schooled, and doing well in college.
I guess they all are not worthless.
Just keep them out of thosw public schools and they will be fine.
I have a granddaughter homeschooling three children and they are doing great.
Back in the early 70s we had a neigh that taught in public school school.
We thought it a bit strange at the time that she homeschooled her children. They are fine young men.

Buzz

just keep em out of those public schools and they will be fine

You are doing good work.

Personally not involved with the Scout’s Mountain Man (actually never heard of it before), but I am involved with Hunter Safety and Scout’s Rifle and Shotgun Merit Badge programs at a club I belong to.

Just keep them out of thosw public schools and they will be fine.
I have a granddaughter homeschooling three children and they are doing great.
Back in the early 70s we had a neigh that taught in public school school.
We thought it a bit strange at the time that she homeschooled her children. They are fine young men.

Buzz

just keep em out of those public schools and they will be fine
Yes sir, you got that right.

Latest posts

Back