• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Trade Gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, you are welcome my friend. a while ago I asked you to do one on shooting a flintlock in the pouring rain, and snow. have you done them yet & if so did I miss them? toot.

I bought a used one and it didn't spark well. I dropped the lock off at Jeff Miller's (Flintlock Forge). He re-hardened the frizzen and tuned the lock. It's a great shooter again! Jeff is very reasonable and very talented.
Nit Wit

Anybody got one of these. I found one at a decent price and thinking about getting it. Any info good or bad would be appreciated.

Jack
Just got my Trade gun delivered yesterday, gonna shoot it on Monday and I'll tell you how it goes. Fit is decent and gun is very nice strait out of the box.

does TOBACCOVILLE exist?
Yes it’s exists. NC and SC have lots of places named after tobacco or tobacco products named after them. Raleigh, Winston-Salem and so on. I remember when I was about 20 heading to Myrtle Beach and saw a sign showing I was in Marlboro County. I thought that was the coolest thing.

Yes it’s exists. NC and SC have lots of places named after tobacco or tobacco products named after them. Raleigh, Winston-Salem and so on. I remember when I was about 20 heading to Myrtle Beach and saw a sign showing I was in Marlboro County. I thought that was the coolest thing.
thanks for clearing that up! I guess that the MOUNTIAN WILLIAMS / HILL BILLIES keep tobacco products dear!?

Love my pedersoli trade gun busting clays shoot round ball just a great all round gun so much fun to shoot. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG20210311180200.jpg
    IMG20210311180200.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Back