• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Trade gun from Wyoming trading post

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Musket

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking for the previous owner of this Pedersoli Indian trade musket that came to me via Gunbroker and Wyoming trading post
20231106_104432~2.jpg

I'm looking for the previous owner of this Pedersoli Indian trade musket that came to me via Gunbroker and Wyoming trading post
View attachment 266601
Maybe get ahold of the guy who sold it to you and ask him? I’m not sure how hard it is to communicate via gunbrokers website, I know some can be challenging to communicate through . Is this an option?

View attachment 266601
Well, the reason I ask is because I'm curious about this piece. It was made in 03 by the date code on the barrel.

Notice that the lock markings have been removed, vent liner installed, lock seems to have been tuned and is pretty fast.
Sling swivel and button added and side plate modified from original design.
Also I'm curious if the psychedelic stock finish is original or refinished.
My goal is to make it look less like a trade gun and more like a fowler.

I saw this gun on GB it looks like the original owner replaced the incorrect serpent side plate with a correct one and it also looks like the lock was replaced with a Trade gun lock from RE Davis. This gun comes with the vent liner from the factory.

I'd wonder why he let that spectacular stock grain go! (Or else there's half of a Treasure Map under the butt plate, and the new owner wants to match them up!;))

Latest posts

Back