• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

pedersoli and lymans

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both are Italian. Lyman guns are made by Investarms in Italy.

But besides both of them being Italian, Investarms and Pedersoli are two completely different companies.

the lymans gpr and the pedersoli hawken sure look like they are made from the same hard ware kit. the pedersoli just looks like more of a custom fit and a lot better wood.

Generally very good workmanship on the Pedersoli guns. The quality of the wood is just the luck of the draw with either company. I have a couple of Pedersoli rifles with walnut stocks; the wood is of good enough quality but is as plain and without figure as a barn door.

Jumpshot said:
Both are Italian.

Just to make sure there's no confusion, when I said they're both Italian, I meant the guns. Lyman is an American company, but they have their guns made by Investarms of Italy.

Jumpshot said:
Jumpshot said:
Both are Italian.

Just to make sure there's no confusion, when I said they're both Italian, I meant the guns. Lyman is an American company, but they have their guns made by Investarms of Italy.

Hey, maybe we could make a trade!?

Toccopola said:
are pedersoli and lymans the same. or are they altogether different.

No, Lyman is down scale and Pedersoli is upscale.

Like comparing Timex to Seiko.

Both keep time, one is nicer than the other.

Back