• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Opinions on .32 Pedersoli Pensylvania Hunter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pacobillie

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone here have an informed opinion on the .32 caliber Pedersoli Pensylvania Hunter. I have never handled one. I have only seen pictures of it and read the specs on the Pedersoli website. It looks like a hefty rifle at 8.32 pounds, but not overly so.

It is about the only small caliber quality traditional ML available up here in the Great White North.

I would use it as a target/small game hunting rifle.

I prefer the style of the Pedersoli Frontier/Cabelas Blue Ridge, but have no complaints at all about the lock/barrel/triggers on Pedersolis.

I have a Pedersoli Cub rifle in .32, which is a shorter barreled rifle at 28 inches and I don't find it too heavy or cumbersome for carrying around. Also I am very happy with the pedersoli barrel, lock and trigger used on this rifle...............watch yer top knot............

My Pedersoli Long Rifle is in .36 cal. Great rifle this is my second Pedersoli and I am happy with both rifles. :thumbsup:

They are sure nice looking rifles. The price is reasonable for this time frame! Geo. T.

Pacobollie, Are you looking at the ones from Shooters Choice by chance?

I just got an email back from them today and they have the one you mentioned (PA) and a Frontier flinter.

Jamie from Alberta said:

I just got an email back from them today and they have the one you mentioned (PA) and a Frontier flinter.

No! Looking at the ones from Marstar Canada.

Pacobillie said:
Jamie from Alberta said:

Ok, fyi they're cheaper at Shooters Choice.

Jamie from Alberta said:
Pacobillie said:
Jamie from Alberta said:

Ok, fyi they're cheaper at Shooters Choice.

Thanks for the tip. They also have a larger selection of models in .32.

Back