• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Something Fishy going on with Pedersoli "Old English" model

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an Old English model listed on Gun Broker
I've emailed the Seller, "Waffen" 2X asking for the overall weight but have not received a response. BTW, he bought that gun at auction on January 10th for $764. The auction site did not list the weight and did not get back to my inquiry. I don't mind the guy reselling it for a profit, I still think it's worth it if its "lightweight", but it does say 89 grains 1 1/4 ounce on the barrels and it is an older model that was imported by EMF, who no longer imports those. So that one for sale adds to the mystery I'd like to solve.

If I knew the barrels would interchange on the stock with one of mine, I'd buy it, make the swap and someone would get a heck of a deal on my new barrel/old stock put together. The stock is fantastic, and my light-weight browned barrels would be just fine on that maple stock.

The one for sale also appears to have date code CH which is 2011. No way to tell what the weight was then..... can't even figure it out for current production.

Last edited:
There is an Old English model listed on Gun Broker
It did not sell for the listed price after 10-days. The seller did not bother to respond to my inquiries regarding actual weight. He had to get the messages, as he logged on to the site to list the gun for the same price for another 10-days. If nobody bought it the first run, maybe its because he did not respond to buyers questions. At least in my case, I would be a buyer if he had answered me and the info was what I am looking for. Now I don't want to buy that one. Who wants to take a chance with a seller that is not responsive for that kind of money. The Old English mystery continues.....

Latest posts

Back