• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newby

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Bryan

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a new forum member from Valdosta Georgia. I currently shoot at the Brushy Creek Muzzle Loaders Club in Sparks Georgia. I originally took up muzzle loading in high school in South Carolina...(a long time ago). I just started shooting again with some friends. I've got a Austin and Halleck .50 caliber flintlock rifle; a Thompson Center .50 caliber flintlock rifle; a Thompson Center Seneca .45 caliber percussion rifle; a .45 caliber flintlock Kentucky pistol(I think is was a CVA kit); and a Navy Arms .36 caliber revolver. Bill

OH!!! Gawd....that means you Know David Willard and some of the Jax. crew. :redthumb: :youcrazy: :redthumb:
Last time I camped there they were passing out snorkle gear...as matter of fact...we are useing this gear today. :shocking:

How is your weather???

Welcome!

Poke around and enjoy yourself.

He does that ole gag evry once in a while to tha newcomers.
Once thay stik thar hand into his tote sack an start poken aroun, he usually says "Now hold on thar! Iffen ye wants a taste o the "medicine" it'll cost ye $1!"

Em who pays him, gets ta have a swig only ta find that it really ARE medicine. Vicks 44 ta be exact. Ah've seen people thinnen thay wer gettin corn squeezens, spit that stuff clear 'cross the camp site an than go wash thar mouth out wit dirt!

Beware the medicine! Ah says! :)
Oh, an welcome ta the camp!!! :)

I'm new here myself but have already benefited from the vast knowledge that lurks around here. I've been to Brushey Creek....good bunch of people there too! We've probably met but then I'm easily forgettable :cry:. At any rate ; welcome and enjoy.

Did you attend the Citadel, CitadelBill?

Visited it before and they've a wonderful library.

Gary

Back