• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Another Texan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dormello

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just joined the group from Fort Worth, Texas! I’ve owned muzzleloaders for 20 years and just fired my first one at Christmas! I was afraid I’d do it wrong! But after several YouTube videos, and being iced in, my 16 year old son and I finally gave it a shot! Pun intended! I current have a Pedersoli KY .50 caliber, a Pedersoli navy moll .45 caliber, an old Jukar .45 cal pistol, and a recently acquired Sears Roebuck/Miroku .45 cal KY rifle. Having fun shooting and learning and less fun cleaning! Anyway, glad to be here!
Brian

Howdy from North of you on 287. I go to Cowtown for Scottish Rite.
Welcome to the forum. My first was a CVA Kentucky rifle 45. I think they were made by Jukar before being CVA.
Probably the most accurate rifle I have owned.
The Red River Renegades shoot Black Powder matches monthly in Electra, TX.

Howdy and Welcome from The Goodlands!
We're heading to Cowtown this weekend to see our Grandson and his parents.
We lived near Seminary Mall back in '83, and it was still a safe area.
Not much in the Metroplex related to black powder, at least, not that I've been able to find.
Do you have somewhere to shoot?
Welcome, and show us photos!

Learn to have fun cleaning. Change your mind. Learn how to spot scammers and spammers and what to do about them. They avoid giving out their address so they shy away from Money Orders. I'm beginning to think everyone is moving to Texas. I'll stay in Michigan. Greetings. Thanks, Steve

Latest posts

Back