• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Dickinson, Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been a black powder shooter since 1972. Over the years I have owned many original and reproduction muzzle loaders. My favorites are American military flintlock and percussion muskets and rifle-muskets (especially P53 Enfields). I also like American Longrifles, but have never owned an original (I can't afford an original). I have a Colonial fowler in .62/20 gauge and a North Carolina longrifle in .40 caliber, both custom built. I have just ordered a Kibler Southern Mountain rifle in .40 caliber, which I will be assembline in the next couple of weeks.
welcome from north carolina

Mr. Scroggins, it would appear that you are much better fixed in the ML department than many. Bet we learn from you.
I'm 73 now, so I haven't been shooting much in the last couple of years. Couldn't see as well as I used to. Probably gonna start shooting more after I finish the Kibler SMR that I ordered. Just recently had cataract surgery, so maybe I can shoot now. I have a custom built North Carolina percussion rifle built by Andy Knight of Moultrie, Georgia in .40 caliber that is a tack driver. I want to shoot it some more.

I've been a black powder shooter since 1972. Over the years I have owned many original and reproduction muzzle loaders. My favorites are American military flintlock and percussion muskets and rifle-muskets (especially P53 Enfields). I also like American Longrifles, but have never owned an original (I can't afford an original). I have a Colonial fowler in .62/20 gauge and a North Carolina longrifle in .40 caliber, both custom built. I have just ordered a Kibler Southern Mountain rifle in .40 caliber, which I will be assembline in the next couple of weeks.
welcome from n.c.

Latest posts

Back