• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member1/66 twist

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1/66 twist

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello just wanted to introduce myself, I am from mn. I have been shooting traditional muzzel loaders for about 20+ years. I love the smell when the rifle goes off and thr crack sound it makes, and I can't forget the big cloud of smoke. I now have a dilemma I own a Austin Halleck edition Tradition Flintlock and my sear spring is broke. I am needing help on locating somewhere where I can order on. The part # is 75506. Thank in advance.

Hello just wanted to introduce myself, I am from mn. I have been shooting traditional muzzel loaders for about 20+ years. I love the smell when the rifle goes off and thr crack sound it makes, and I can't forget the big cloud of smoke. I now have a dilemma I own a Austin Halleck edition Tradition Flintlock and my sear spring is broke. I am needing help on locating somewhere where I can order on. The part # is 75506. Thank in advance.
What part of gods country are you in? I’m in the north west corner. If you’re near elk river take the lock to track of the wolf they may have a spring that you can fit if your near my neighborhood let’s get together and I’ll look at it

Welcome from Idaho !
If your handy with hand tools making a new sear spring is pretty easy, can even make good replacements from a safety pin.
As others have mentioned check out this forum or check Utube's how-to videos if you can't locate a factory replacement spring.

Latest posts

Back