• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from Maine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RanD

32 Cal
Reaction score
Glad to have found and joined this group of BP enthusiasts. I am a proud owner of a T/C Hawkins, a CVA 1861 Navy Colt and yes one of them thar modern in line BP rifles. I’m looking forward to reading all that I can and join in some of the forums.

Glad to have found and joined this group of BP enthusiasts. I am a proud owner of a T/C Hawkins, a CVA 1861 Navy Colt and yes one of them thar modern in line BP rifles. I’m looking forward to reading all that I can and join in some of the forums.
First, welcome to the forum. Keep this in mind, this forum is strictly for traditional muzzle loading firearms. Discussing the modern style muzzle loader with the 209 primers is not allowed here. But any and all questions about the T/C and the Navy Colt are allowed. So, enjoy reading and if you have questions, feel free to jump in. Or if you have something to add to a post, do it.

First, welcome to the forum. Keep this in mind, this forum is strictly for traditional muzzle loading firearms. Discussing the modern style muzzle loader with the 209 primers is not allowed here. But any and all questions about the T/C and the Navy Colt are allowed. So, enjoy reading and if you have questions, feel free to jump in. Or if you have something to add to a post, do it.
No worries! Traditional is where I started back in the late 70's and it's where I am today.

Been in central Maine a long time. Can see Baxter from here. Great state to walk out the back door for target practice and hunting. Elbow room up here. Welcome aboard.
I was born here and went away for awhile but like most I've returned. Thanks looking forward to meeting others locally.

Back