• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from North Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConnerSouth13

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey folks, new member from central North Carolina. Recently my grandfather discovered our family used to make rifles. I'm now learning about Guilford gunsmiths and the Jamestown school. We're descendants of the Lamb's and pretty much any antique long rifle marked Lamb was made by a family member.

Looking for any listings or leads on rifles someone might be willing to part with. Would love to get my grandfather a Christmas present.

Thanks in advance for any help/information!

Welcome, also from the Piedmont...I've seen plenty of Jamestown rifles in my past, don't buy originals so I haven't kept up with collectors...There is a book on North Carolina Longrifles, written by Bill Ivey, a local attorney (retired) here in Asheboro...You should get one of them for your Dad, it would make a great Christmas gift as well...

Hey folks, new member from central North Carolina. Recently my grandfather discovered our family used to make rifles. I'm now learning about Guilford gunsmiths and the Jamestown school. We're descendants of the Lamb's and pretty much any antique long rifle marked Lamb was made by a family member.

Looking for any listings or leads on rifles someone might be willing to part with. Would love to get my grandfather a Christmas present.

Thanks in advance for any help/information!
NC had a very high quality supply chain during the Civil War; lots of good uniforms, etc. The NC monument at Gettysburg is magnificent!

Latest posts

Back