• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the forum from North Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all - I'm new to the forum, and new again to muzzleloaders. Haven't fired them since high school, and am 72 now. Been drooling over them for some time - my son made me dive into a TC Hawken 50 cal yesterday. Going through all my tools and goodies today. Been collecting useful and needed stuff for some time.
Not new to guns and shooting, but don't do any hunting any more. Love spending my time at the range. Loading, casting, shooting, just relaxing - never stop learning. My wife passed a couple years ago - so fiddlin' with evil firearms is my passion now.
Joined here because I certainly have more questions than answers.
Please pardon stupid questions in advance!
Ron

No such thing as stupid questions, well there is but they are usually mine. Howdy and Welcome from Texas!

Nice rifle and well kept. The owner and I have dealt in the past, nice guy. Keep us informed on your new endeavor. HAPPY SHOOTING

Welcome from SE Missouri, small town of Potosi. You're right, no such thing as stupid questions, however same thing can't be said about the answers!

Hi all - I'm new to the forum, and new again to muzzleloaders. Haven't fired them since high school, and am 72 now. Been drooling over them for some time - my son made me dive into a TC Hawken 50 cal yesterday. Going through all my tools and goodies today. Been collecting useful and needed stuff for some time.
Not new to guns and shooting, but don't do any hunting any more. Love spending my time at the range. Loading, casting, shooting, just relaxing - never stop learning. My wife passed a couple years ago - so fiddlin' with evil firearms is my passion now.
Joined here because I certainly have more questions than answers.
Please pardon stupid questions in advance!
Ron
Howdy....not sure what part of N.Carolina your from but we have a good shootin club in the piedmont area of nc. we meet ever month and shoot.

Latest posts

Back