• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New 17th century outfit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leonredbeard

54 Cal.
Reaction score
My seamstress, brought my new outfit along to the Market Faire at Ft. Frederick, MD over the weekend. It needed modified a few places so she took it along back. But I tried it on and she shot some pics. So here is one of me and one of the plumes I bought to go with the hat that is yet to be acquired.

plumia001.jpg

plumia004.jpg

Go ahead and laugh! It makes it that much more fun!
volatpluvia

not laughing, i like it, need an outfit like that to go with my wheelock.....but......when i saw the socks i did [ briefly only, mind you ] think of ronald mcdonald.

Are you going to get you some Musketeer boots to go along with the outfit? Of course that would cover up them socks! :surrender:
I going to stop now!!

Hi Leon,
It is beautiful!! I love the colors. You know, if the duds don't work out re-enacting, NJDOT can paint "Slow Children at Play" on the front of the blouse and they can plant you in front of a school.

Dave

grzrob,
I think shoes will work here.

undertaker,
I enjoyed the new pics on the sight. I really wanted to see that wheellock wallgun fire!

volatpluvia

volatpluvia said:
undertaker,
I enjoyed the new pics on the sight. I really wanted to see that wheellock wallgun fire!
volatpluvia

P7020117.jpg

P7020120.jpg

I think, these 'Landsknechtstreffen' looks very interesting.
:hatsoff:

Undertaker,
The small wooden flasks also wore with the aposoles, were these for priming the gonnes?
These pictures look outstanding!!

Undertaker,
I am also looking for a hat and shoes. I suppose those being worn in the pics would do?
volatpluvia

grzrob said:
Undertaker,
The small wooden flasks also wore with the aposoles, were these for priming the gonnes?
These pictures look outstanding!!
I think so.

volatpluvia said:
Undertaker,
I am also looking for a hat and shoes. I suppose those being worn in the pics would do?
volatpluvia

Yip.But i want to see a pic with your new hat and shoes. :grin:

Latest posts

Back