• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

My new Pedersoli. 32 Frontier

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Took my new flintlock shooting today for my first time ever. I was limited to 15 yds. My first four shots were about 4" low and fired off a rest using 30grs Goex fffg and of course 4f for the priming pan. The next three shots were from the kneeling with 40grs of powder and aimed at the top of the page . I had zero misfires so I was quite impressed. I'll stretch the distance next trip out.
IMG_00000087_zps06287747.jpg

IMG_00000091_zpsfe4fb546.jpg

IMG_00000086_zps9ab6c86c.jpg

Looks good so far. Just wait til you get it sighted in at the range you want and then make meat with it.

Congrats on a nice first session. I assure you, the flintlock addiction will get worse. That's a smart field setup using the WorkMate.

Jeff

Hey thanks. I have to cram all my shoosting equipment into my Toyota matrix so the fold up work mate works perfectly.
Those groups of mine are definitely m.o.gopher or wabbit :wink:

Nice touch on the rifle rest...can see you thought this thru, even to the rug on the snow! How does the stock come up for you...any problems with the drop of comb or cheek piece? :thumbsup:

Thanks Kodiak, Ya I put some thought into this after a few years of "I should have" lol.
The rifle comes to shoulder fine.
This is my 2nd Frontier so I'm accustomed to the fit.

Back