• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterArni35

32 Cal
Reaction score
I’m on the lookout for a muzzleloader I can use as a shotgun. I am very new to guns and I already own a Muzzleloader rifle but looking for something I can use as a shotgun for turkey hunting that won’t break the bank

It depends on your idea of break the bank. Most economical would probably be a used CVA double. Probably around $500 if you’re not in a hurry and look for a while. This is a bad time of year to be looking because turkey seasons are starting up. You might find a used single barreled India made gun for that price also.
Good luck in your search
Stank

I was expecting to pay anywhere between $300-$800. I saw a few brand new double barrel for $1300-1500 which in my case would be a little to much

Peruse the classifieds on the forum. Don't worry about how old the add is, it's surprising how many of the offers are still available even after months. Several on there now depending on what you're looking for.

Back