• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Let's see those caplock squirrel rifles!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.32X42"X3/4", ash stocked,Bean furniture.

CIMG0642.jpg

CIMG0638.jpg

Backoven, looks like a nice rifle. Who built it? If they are still being built, ball park figure? Thanks.
Aim small, miss small..

My ONLY .32 and a great little squirrel rifle. The Crockett is now semi retired as I've gone to a .36 flinter and a fowler.

PICT0433.jpg

i b needin one of them! ill kepp it limbered up and take it out of semi retirement for ya fer say oh a hundred bucks? just ship it on out to me and you can send the money later!! thanx in advance! mike

I got the same gun as hanshi. and man what a great little shooter. the croket is a great gun.

This one would get it done easily on tree rats, but there are none here so it's for predators and varmints.

TC Hawken 36 with Navy Arms 4X brass scope.

36p&v.jpg

We don't have tree rat worth eating in the part of CO I live in but we got other sm game.
This is a blue ridge I re barreled with a tack drivin' 36 cal Greenmtnbarrel.
xmasswabbit009.jpg

DSCF3583.jpg

man what are friends for! go ahead and send the mold, some 3f and caps with patching! a horn and you can put it all in a nice possibles bag, that way you can clear out some clutterd space and make room for some new stuff! oh and dont send it c.o.d. as my wefare check dont get here till the 29th of feb. and the guy that buys my food stamps for half price is still n jail awaiting bail so you see im a little short this month!

IMG_0709.jpg

This one is part of a two'fer project. I purchased a 42" 36 cal barrel. Had it cut and breeched to 32" for the Seneca and I breeched the stub for the Patriot. Sights have been installed, waiting for the ribs and thimbles

P5060726.jpg

P5060725.jpg

.32 cal. Green Mountain barrel 42", Isaac Haines furniture built it for me. Shoots great, although there ain't many squirrels here to hunt. Use it for rabbits and grouse.

I have one on the way,What kind load do you recomend?I already have a pouch made up,gonna make a couple bullet blocks,and a new horn.Do you use a capper of any kind?I havnt shot a capper in almost thirty years,flinters bein my true love.

spudnut said:
I have one on the way,What kind load do you recomend?I already have a pouch made up,gonna make a couple bullet blocks,and a new horn.Do you use a capper of any kind?I havnt shot a capper in almost thirty years,flinters bein my true love.

Mine likes 30 gr of 3F with a .010 patch. I use a straight brass Teddy Cash capper with a 5 hole loading block I made. I think you'll like it, they are fun little guns!

Back