• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kids these days…

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might change that subject to "Parents These Days". My daughter is a high school math teacher and the other day she caught a 12-year-old vaping. She took it away. The next day the kids mother came into school and demanded the return of the kids vape as it was his Christmas present. She was nasty, rude and a real jerk. I cannot get my head around any parent giving their kid a vape no matter what age. Very sad.
Same kind of Mom that would permit their daughter to get a tramp stamp, or also called tattoos.

Yes, Olympia beer bottle labels had a series of dots printed on the back signifying which shift did the bottling, according to one wild rumor I heard in junior high in the 1960s. If you could convince a girl to sign the label, one dot was permission to go to first base, a two-dot label was second base -- you get the picture. Pure unadulterated juvenile fantasy, but it was part of the culture growing up in Seattle/Tacoma. 😄
Ahem! Now how is that slow match coming along? 😄

We had a VERY unpopular new principal. He was hated more by the staff than the students. This was when Miami Vice was big, so he dressed in loud pastel colors. We called him” Miami Wayne”. He drove an old Volkswagen Beetle, the cab heater was hot air from the manifold blown in on you. A TEACHER smeared Limburger cheese all over it. He was driving in -2 degree weather with the windows down!!

Back