• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Like a kid

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep this between us........Hid in my work shop this afternoon , and did some work on a new smooth rifle. Was supposed to be working on a busted pressure cooker that kicked the breaker this morning. Working on the smoothie , was a glorious change from yard work. Hope it rains tomorrow as well.
All about priorities brother.

I get photos taken of me at events. But for some reason there is always this old guy that comes out.
I’m just shy of six foot, deep read beard with just a hint of grey, athletic.
But this shorter guy with all grey beard and bald!!!! WTH?
Well I know I’m some where to be found, at least in my head
Head is a crowded spot. The guy in the mirror lets me know he’s around every morning when I get up.
Then the ‘real me’
Then this kid, he is about five.
He comes out now and then. He’s out right now.
Got an email from UPS I got a long slim box due for delivery tomorrow.
Then I got a email from loyalist arms, they said to expect the box Friday
So this little kid in my head is dancing like an excited puppy. And every bit of traffic on the road he looks to see a brown truck.
Hey it’s 4pm
Come on kid you got 24 hours
24 hours that’s a whole day… hey I hear something is that them? Sometimes they come early, I bet that’s them
Then this old guy yells, would you too shut up, might be Friday before their here
Friday in whinny voice
It goes on
Welcome to the matrix..

I do the same thing, every time I see a photo of myself my first thought is who is that old fat partially bald gray haired guy..... Oh yeah that's me when I am not in the matrix of my mind.

My little fellow in the white here
9.4 lbs, I think that’s about the weight of a 46” barrel early Bess
This has a 46” barrel, with bayonet lug but fore stick not cut back to accept a bayonet
Lock and dog
Wood is all heart wood no blemish I could see
E6FDC92E-4D83-4FE0-B82C-1BF48F4508B6.jpeg
45B1B23C-0CF6-4433-A669-2D3DF1DF590F.jpeg
DA72ECE6-EAA9-4EA7-8303-F4953107CDBE.jpeg
59A66906-B86B-49EC-9344-0E98A4AC3DA1.jpeg
362F48CB-C902-4AA0-A22B-AC052231E228.jpeg
8B41DD67-6CDD-4863-8F02-86AF69972153.jpeg

Back