• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kentucky Pistol Case

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwiggins1985

40 Cal
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get or find a display type case for a Kentucky pistol? Or one that will hold two Kentucky pistols like a dueling pistol case? It doesn't have to have a glass case top or anything. Something like this or one that will hold 2 of them...
1610659628902.png
1610659692511.png

I am too busy right now to make you some ,but if you go to Woodworker's Central site I am sure you could find some one to make them for you.

Dixie has quite a few of them.

I checked out Dixie and they were more of cap and ball revolver cases.. they were running about 230$. That seems really high to me.

I am too busy right now to make you some ,but if you go to Woodworker's Central site I am sure you could find some one to make them for you.

What would they run if you built one for me?

Lots of times Goodwill, Salvation Army, Catholic Charities, Ebay etc.,. will have old empty wooden boxes from everything from cigars to shipping boxes to jewelry cases, etc. that with some TLC will shape up into fine muzzleloader display cases. You don't have to be a woodworker to refinish them and add a lining and they are usually pretty cheap. I have done this several times.

There are also tons of wood boxes with lids hinges etc On Amazon as well for under $20 sold for knick knacks, crafting, etc, some even finished and others that wlth a minimum of finishing touches would work well.

Does anyone know where I can get or find a display type case for a Kentucky pistol? Or one that will hold two Kentucky pistols like a dueling pistol case? It doesn't have to have a glass case top or anything. Something like this or one that will hold 2 of them...

Forgot to add to the above to check at a local cigar store as they ay have something you could use for free or on the cheap

Back