• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamhawk

32 Cal
Reaction score
Las Brisas, Colorado (way back in the Rockies)
My name is Dreamhawk (Citanhable). I'm a life long trapper and hunter. Professional hunter/trapper since 1978. I started muzzle loading in 1977. Mostly used muzzle loaders or a .50-140 Sharps for hunting since (even in regular rifle season), and carried a TC Hawken always when trapping. I'm now retired and disabled. I now shoot a flint Tennessee Mountain Rifle. I live back in the Colorado Rockies southwest of Pikes Peak.

Welcome.I betcha a beer at the Boars Nest you got tons of knowledge and experience you can share with us.;)

My name is Dreamhawk (Citanhable). I'm a life long trapper and hunter. Professional hunter/trapper since 1978. I started muzzle loading in 1977. Mostly used muzzle loaders or a .50-140 Sharps for hunting since (even in regular rifle season), and carried a TC Hawken always when trapping. I'm now retired and disabled. I now shoot a flint Tennessee Mountain Rifle. I live back in the Colorado Rockies southwest of Pikes Peak.
welcome to this great forum

Back