• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How Ridiculous is This?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy mine at local Wall Mart. One year a guy from the hardware store bought them all and marked them
up %150 in his store. The next year when they came out I bought them all right in front of him. He started whining
so I pointed out what he had done. He whined a little more and followed me out. Thought we were going to get
into it in the parking lot, nothing happened. He was parked two cars down and went back to the hardware store.
I know because I followed him. This year Wall Mart employees told me they were not carrying ML stuff anymore.
All they have left is two inline MLs. This sucks.
Last year I lucked out in August and Walmart and they had about 1500 for less than $5 per package and I bought 500 because I didn't want to be "that guy" and I went back a few days later out of curiosity and sure enough every last one of them was gone.

Have anyone been to a live auction that has any kind of guns up for sale. I was at an auction today and a 22 heritage pistol that you can buy at Rual King anyday for under $150 dollars went for $350. Two Rugers 22 went for even more. These were used guns to boot.
Used to be felons would bid up guns HIGH before the auctioneers made everyone do the background check. Now it’s idiots, or family members running up the bids. I’ve seen actual FISTFIGHTS over bidding on guns- that you can get at any gun store. People have no sense anymore. The best I saw was at a auction where a rare Winchester shotgun was being bid on, half way through, some random guy yells-“ HEY- the atf is writing down everyone’s license plate numbers!!!!” That distracted a lot of bidders. Hilarious!

Personally I like auctions and estate auctions. I've done very well over the years. You just need to be able to read the faces of the opposing bidders.
But the stupidest thing I ever seen was two people bidding on an old Stevens shotgun. When it was all done. The gun went for 2k because it had sentimental value to the bidders for a gun oh well...😅😅😅

Years ago, I attended a city auction that included firearms. I saw trashed Raven .25 autos go for more than new prices. I also saw a Daisy M94 BB gun for over $100. When the bidder went to pay for it and realized it was NOT a real gun (the auctioneers TOLD everybody before the bidding began), it was re-bid. It went for more money the second time. I left before the 2nd bidder went to pay.

Back