• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Help ID’ing Cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted these pics on another thread but there has been no views there. I bought this cannon about 10 years ago at a rondy. The seller said that owner passed away and he was selling it for his wife. The bore is 1.25” and is steel lined. Jeff Tanner made me a rb mold for it. It is a real BLAST to shoot rbs through it. Tin foil loads when I just want the boom. Any ideas where this cannon was made? The carriage is well made and I think it really makes this gun real. Thanks for any replys.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0120.jpeg
    IMG_0120.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Yes it is a very nice looking cannon. Got any idea how much it weighs? Probably does give a good bang with 1.5 bore. Good luck with your cannon, did you just pull it out of the closet?

I figure it weighs around 100lbs. I shot it at the strike of midnight on News Years. 500grs of 3f wrapped in tin foil. It really rocks the valley, sound travels far out here. I don’t shoot RBs anymore because I ran out of 1f powder.

Back